Created for users preferring to use their smartphone separated from the satellite unit, the SatSleeve Hotspot gives you the range and room to move while you use your phone. The SatSleeve Hotspot sits with line of sight to the satellite (in an outside location) while you can be inside making calls, sending and receiving SMS or using satellite data for email apps and browsing the internet.
Thuraya SatSleeve Satellite Hotspot
The SatSleeve Hotspot supports the communication needs of all smartphone users – from frequent travellers and adventurous explorers to corporate and NGO users.
Created for customers preferring to use their smartphone separated from the satellite unit. With the SatSleeve Hotspot, you have the range and the room to move while you make calls, use email, send messages, or enjoy your favourite social media apps in the comfort of being in an indoor location while the hotspot is outside and facing the satellite.
*Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
What’s in the box?
- SIM Card not included – Please contact NSI for plans
- Main satellite unit
- USB data cable
- Universal travel charger
- User Manual
- Main unit including hotspot stand : 142 x 69 x 38
- Main unit including hotspot stand : 290g
- Operating Temperature : -10 ℃ to +55 ℃
- Storage Temperature : -20 ℃ to +70℃
- 3.7V Li-ion, 2440 mAh
- Talk Time: up to 3 hours
- Standby Time: Wi-Fi continuously on: up to 9 hours, Wi-Fi off: up to 70 hours* (* incoming calls and SOS function still available on main unit)
- Satellite Data Speed: Download up to 60 kbps, Upload up to 15 kbps (GmPRS)
- App Languages: English, Arabic , Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish