NSI will continue to elevate the practices of Counter Intelligence, Geopolitical Risk Management, Forensic Investigations, and Corporate Risk Auditing on a Global Scale.
We will continue to expand our expertise to combat all internal and external threats our clientele may face.
We will not limit ourselves to just one area of speciality and leave our clientele vulnerable.
Our researchers will remain ever vigilant in order to stay 10 steps ahead of criminal technology and methodology.
We will continue to extend our global in-field resources and provide our clientele with the most current Intelligence and Forecasts to inform their futures.
As a Global Leader NSI will continue to refine the most comprehensive suite of Intelligence Services and Countermeasures the industry has ever seen.
NSI will relentlessly Protect, Serve, and Secure our clientele's Peace Of Mind.
We Will Secure Your Peace Of Mind.
Who we are
Our obsession with staying 10 steps ahead of criminal technology has led NSI Global Counter Intelligence (NSI) to be THE Leading Global Geopolitical Risk and Counter Intelligence Advisory Firm. This status was achieved by our unique ability to uncover security vulnerabilities in every facet of your specific environment.
We specialise in the design and implementation of bespoke and absolutely comprehensive security measures to eliminate these weaknesses.
At the start of the new millennium NSI was established and quickly became THE Security Risk and Counter Espionage partner to numerous Corporate and Government sectors. NSI offer the most comprehensive security advisory service for your entire organisation covering the physical structure, staff, processes, capital equipment, intellectual property, external diligence, executive protection, and Itinerary Oversight.
NSI, The Most Sought Out Global Geopolitical Risk & Counter Intelligence Advisory Firm
The NSI team has been handpicked for their practical, in field and operational experience, as well as their specialised educational qualifications, such as:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Workplace Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Diploma of Network Security
- Masters of International Security Studies
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Masters of Cyber Security
- Certificate IV Government Fraud Control
- Masters of Information Technology
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Military Service
- Certificate III Investigative Services
- Law Enforcement Service
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management
- Intelligence Services
This has given NSI a thorough understanding of Asia Pacific security, cyber terrorism, information warfare, cyber security, and criminal behaviour.
Some of Our Clients
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Australia's top 100 Companies
- Government Departments
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Multi-National Accountancy Firms
- Multi-National Property Developers
- High-Net Worth Individuals
- Multi-National Legal Firms
- Mining Corporations and Others
- Corporate Counsels
- Multi-National Companies
- Multi-National Financial Corporations
Industry Affiliations NSI Global Counter Intelligence and all its employees internationally, are legally bound to a strict code of professional, ethical, confidential, and legal conduct. In addition, our Managing Director, Navid Sobbi, is a member in good standing with:
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- The International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA)
- The Australian Information Security Association (AISA)