NSI will continue to elevate the practices of Counter Intelligence, Geopolitical Risk Management, Forensic Investigations, and Corporate Risk Auditing on a Global Scale.
We will continue to expand our expertise to combat all internal and external threats our clientele may face.
We will not limit ourselves to just one area of speciality and leave our clientele vulnerable.
Our researchers will remain ever vigilant in order to stay 10 steps ahead of criminal technology and methodology.
We will continue to extend our global in-field resources and provide our clientele with the most current Intelligence and Forecasts to inform their futures.
As a Global Leader NSI will continue to refine the most comprehensive suite of Intelligence Services and Countermeasures the industry has ever seen.
NSI will relentlessly Protect, Serve, and Secure our clientele's Peace Of Mind.
We Will Secure Your Peace Of Mind.
Who we are
Our obsession with staying 10 steps ahead of criminal technology has led NSI Global Counter Intelligence (NSI) to be THE Leading Global Geopolitical Risk and Counter Intelligence Advisory Firm. This status was achieved by our unique ability to uncover security vulnerabilities in every facet of your specific environment.
We specialise in the design and implementation of bespoke and absolutely comprehensive security measures to eliminate these weaknesses.
At the start of the new millennium NSI was established and quickly became THE Security Risk and Counter Espionage partner to numerous Corporate and Government sectors. NSI offer the most comprehensive security advisory service for your entire organisation covering the physical structure, staff, processes, capital equipment, intellectual property, external diligence, executive protection, and Itinerary Oversight.
NSI, The Most Sought Out Global Geopolitical Risk & Counter Intelligence Advisory Firm
The NSI team has been handpicked for their practical, in field and operational experience, as well as their specialised educational qualifications, such as:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Workplace Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Diploma of Network Security
- Masters of International Security Studies
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Masters of Cyber Security
- Certificate IV Government Fraud Control
- Masters of Information Technology
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Military Service
- Certificate III Investigative Services
- Law Enforcement Service
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management
- Intelligence Services
This has given NSI a thorough understanding of Asia Pacific security, cyber terrorism, information warfare, cyber security, and criminal behaviour.
Some of Our Clients
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Australia's top 100 Companies
- Government Departments
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Multi-National Accountancy Firms
- Multi-National Property Developers
- High-Net Worth Individuals
- Multi-National Legal Firms
- Mining Corporations and Others
- Corporate Counsels
- Multi-National Companies
- Multi-National Financial Corporations
Industry Affiliations NSI Global Counter Intelligence and all its employees internationally, are legally bound to a strict code of professional, ethical, confidential, and legal conduct. In addition, our Managing Director, Navid Sobbi, is a member in good standing with:
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- The International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA)
- The Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- NSI is founded by Navid Sobbi.
- Navid Sobbi is commissioned to conduct Corporate Investigations, Insurance Investigations, and Complex Fraud Investigations for CGU, GIO, and QBE Insurance among many others.
- NSI expands into the provision of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
- NSI expands into the provision of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
- New Sydney office established.
- Advanced threats operating above 24GHz detected while NSI teams are deployed in South East Asia, begin to appear within Australia.
- NSI innovates as the first Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) provider to identify the need for more sophisticated TSCM capabilities to detect devices up to state level sophistication.
- NSI innovates by seeking out highly specialised equipment that far exceeds the capabilities of existing covert technology with the ability to scan and detect up to 43GHz.
- NSI is awarded both Government and Defence Clearances to own and operate this non-commercial Defence Level Equipment.
- NSI expands coverage to Multinational Corporate and Mining Industries.
- NSI innovates with the industry’s Best In Class 7 Phase Corporate Investigative Process.
- NSI expands its coverage to Multinational Law and Accounting Firms.
- NSI continues its capital investment expanding the capabilities of its TSCM and Digital Forensic Teams.
- NSI innovates as the first TSCM provider to establish a purpose built Sydney Laboratory and expands into Defence Grade Digital Forensic Services.
- NSI expands to service the Healthcare Industry.
- NSI expands to service the Telecommunications Industry.
- NSI reinvests over 7 figures into massive TSCM and Forensic Technology Infrastructure upgrade.
- NSI is commissioned by several Government Departments.
- NSI expands to service the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- NSI moves to new larger Sydney offices.
- NSI expands its services to Multinational Energy providers.
- NSI acquires Specialist Corporate Intelligence Agency (SCIA).
- NSI establishes new satellite office in Hong Kong.
- NSI establishes new satellite office in Dubai.
- NSI innovates by moving to new secure, shielded, offices incorporating Boardroom, Laboratory, and a TSCM Training Facility.
- NSI innovates as the first and only TSCM provider to exclusively offer GSMK Cryptophone Encrypted Communication Devices.
- NSI is commissioned by Major International Airline.
- NSI is commissioned by Multinational Aerospace Manufacturer.
- NSI establishes new satellite office in Melbourne Australia.
- NSI appoints Claude Khoury, leader of its National Sales Team, as Director of Sales and Marketing.
- NSI expands to service the Hospitality Industry.
- NSI innovates by being the first to establish a COUNTER INTELLIGENCE INNOVATIONS TEAM. This team is handpicked to research and resource cutting edge complementary technologies to counter newly emerging State Level Espionage Threats.
- NSI becomes a supplier under the SCM005 Prequalification Scheme Performance and Management for the NSW State Government.
- NSI expands its Cyber Security Program with the provision of Red Team Penetration Testing.
- NSI innovates with launch of the World’s First comprehensive corporate security architecture, The NSI CORPORATE VIGILANCE PROGRAM ®.
- NSI expands its service to the Multinational Major Infrastructure Consulting Industry.
- NSI innovates with the launch of the NSI Global Intelligence Division.
- NSI innovates with the launch of the NSI SECURE ZONE ENFORCEMENT TM service.
- NSI innovates with the launch of the NSI REAL TIME SPECTRUM SURVEILLANCE TM service.
- NSI innovates with the launch of its International Immediate Response Teams for emergency scenarios that demand immediate attention.
- NSI innovates with the launch of its Governance Risk and Compliance Division.
- NSI innovates with the launch of its Investigative Data Analytics Division.
- NSI innovates with the launch of NSI GLOBALINTEL ® Advisory.
- NSI's Counter Intelligence Innovations Team's research has led to NSI investing in new TSCM equipment to outfit each of its teams with capabilities to scan up to 90GHz. This is in response to the emergence of high tech, microwave transmitters operating within the bandwidth of the soon to be launched 5G networks.
- NSI's Canberra branch is launched due to ongoing and ever increasing demand from our clientele in the Nation's Capital.
- NSI innovates with launch of The NSI SUBSCRIBEINTEL® subscription service.
- NSI innovates with launch of its NSI STRATEGIC GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE ® program.