NSI’s computer data recovery specialist’s and digital forensic experts can provide you with assistance with your most complex and sensitive investigative or litigation matters involving electronic evidence or data preservation.
Our computer forensic services include:
- Recovery of data from logical failures of a hard drive which may be due to virus damage or deleted sectors
- Recovery of data from physical failures which occur when you begin to hear clicking noises known as hard drive recovery
- View electronically stored information (ESI) in a format that is easily searched. Used for e-Discovery and investigations into claims of fraud, improper use of assets, data theft, compliance, human resource violations or criminal activity
- Ability to see the relationship between emails, files, downloads. Used in conjunction with our mobile phone forensic analysis service
- Integration of data from mobile phones with email and other documents to provide a full picture of the evidence
- Thorough report process that is court admissible
- Methods used by law enforcement and governments worldwide
We can present the evidence in a court-admissible report. Some common examples for when a forensic search on a computer would be helpful is when data has been deleted from a work computer and it is needed for a pending court case (deleted data and emails may be retrieved); or if there are divorce proceedings in place and the client suspects their partner is using the computer dishonestly. Our Computer data recovery can help you recover lost, damaged, corrupted, inaccessible, formatted, or damaged data from your computer and hard drive. Our team of experts can also help you recover information that can be used as evidence in court.