NSI’s digital forensic experts can provide you with assistance with your most complex and sensitive investigative or litigation matters involving electronic evidence or data preservation.
Our computer forensic services include:
- Recovery of data from logical failures of a hard drive which may be due to virus damage or deleted sectors
- Recovery of data from physical failures which occur when you begin to hear clicking noises
- View electronically stored information (ESI) in a format that is easily searched. Used for e-Discovery and investigations into claims of fraud, improper use of assets, data theft, compliance, human resource violations or criminal activity
- Ability to see the relationship between emails, files, downloads. Used in conjunction with our mobile phone forensic analysis service
- Integration of data from mobile phones with email and other documents to provide a full picture of evidence
- Thorough report process that is court admissible
- Methods used by law enforcement and governments worldwide
We can present the evidence in a court admissible report. Some common examples for when a forensic search on a computer would be helpful is when data has been deleted from a work computer and it is needed for a pending court case (deleted data and emails may be retrieved); or if there are divorce proceedings in place and the client suspects their partner is using the computer dishonestly.