SecuSUITE® for Government mobilises secure voice and text communications. It protects against threats to local and national security by enabling secure unclassified and classified mobile communications on conventional mobile devices.
SecuSUITE® for Government is a cross-platform solution for end-to-end encryption of voice and text messaging. With SecuSUITE® for Government, your voice and text communications are certified secure. Available on iOS® and Android™ devices, its calls connect quickly and provide excellent secure voice quality. It works globally, across barriers and across all
carriers. Deployed securely on premise (or hosted in a trusted offsite data center), it can be managed centrally, and end users can be enabled over the air.
Whether workers are stationed locally or abroad, SecuSUITE® for Government mobilizes secure voice and text communications to protect against threats to security at all levels; Unclassified, Sensitive but Unclassified , Secret and Top Secret communications. NSI Global are BlackBerry SecuSUITE® partners in APAC, Middle East and the UK.
SecuSUITE helps organisations comply with a complete range of regulatory requirements around call and message metadata. Using the solution, customers can configure the collection and export of this data to automatically address specific government and industry regulations.
- Common Criteria Certification. The SecuSUITE app for iOS, Android, and BlackBerry® devices has been certified according to the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profiles (PP) for VOIP applications, SIP server and network devices.
- NIAP Certification. SecuSUITE is an NIAP-certified voice solution that supports iOS and Android devices.
- NATO Security Accredited for NATO Restricted . SecuSUITE is designed to meet the requirements of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation’s Restricted Communications solution through the NATO NCI Agency.
- Approved by the CSfC Program under NSA specification. SecuSUITE is designed to meet the requirements of the National Security Agency’s (NSA) Commercial Solutions for Classified program.
- Compliant with the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS 140-2). SecuSUITE meets the U.S. government’s computer security standard for cryptographic modules