We analyse, detect and locate all types of transmitting devices including electromagnetic radiating devices, video, or data signals, including free to air transmissions and devices that utilise AC/DC power as a transmission source.
What is the Unique NSI Methodology?
What is unique to NSI is that we assess your ENTIRE working environment including the premises, the staff, your practices, your technology, and external threats.
After completing a full technical threat assessment, a bespoke security package is designed for your specific environment and circumstances. We uncover every vulnerability that rogue elements would exploit in order to steal from or damage you.
Part of this is your TSCM Bug Sweep which comprises of:
- Physical search for hidden transmitters, microphones, and cameras.
- Radio frequency spectrum analysis;
- Non-Linear Junction Evaluation;
- Thermal Emissions Analysis;
- Telephone and network analysis;
- VoIP system analysis;
- Electronic inspection for covert video setups;
- Carrier current analysis of AC outlets and cabling throughout the premises.