The NSI Encrypted Security Hardened IMSI Detection Mobile Phone is the ultimate in mobile security and protection. The phone provides protection against interception and man-in-the-middle attacks, with live alerts provided. The highly secure mobile phone can be used as a normal device, which will not have the security features of the device due to using the normal cellular network, and in the encrypted mode, whereby the individual you are calling or messaging must have the same device.
NSI’s Encrypted Security Hardened IMSI Detection Mobile Phone includes:
- Proprietary SIP Number, no VoIP
- Detection of SS7, Silent SMS, and other tracking requests
- End-to-end encryption, no decryption at the server
- Encryption: AES256 and TwoFish algorithms
- Key exchange using Diffie Hellman at 4096 bit
- Readout has based key authentication
- FIPS-140 Certified
- Secure Storage
- App permission module
Please note: The purchase of NSI’s Encrypted Communications devices requires un-validated customers to be vetted through a thorough due diligence process. The purchase of these devices must be through a current, operating Australian company, State and Federal Law Enforcement or Australian Government Department.
Who is it for?
- Government, Law Enforcement, and Organisations such as Defence, Security, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Energy, and Mining that require privacy and interception protection.
What’s in the box?
- NSI Encrypted Security Hardened IMSI Detection Mobile Phone
- USB Cable and Charger
- User Guide
- Micro SD Memory Card
- Operating System
- Hardened Android OS built from source with granular security controls
- Type: LCD
- Size: 5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920, Full HD
- Card Slot: MicroSD
- Internal: 2GB RAM, 32GB Memory
- Li-Ion Polymer
- Removable 2700 mAh
- Selfie Camera: 2 MP
- Main Camera: 8 MP, Full HD video capture
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- USB: 3.0
- Encrypted Chats
- Encrypted Calls
- IP67 Rating
- MIL-STD-810G Shock Resistant
- Emergency Erase Function
- Encrypted mode can only be used to communicate with the same phone. The device is able to call and message a normal device and function as a normal phone without encryption.