NSI Global Counter Intelligence group CEO Navid Sobbi was sought out for his expert opinion on Technical Surveillance Counter Measures last evening by Channel 7 News Sydney. He spoke to the concerns of ministers’ private conversations being vulnerable to covert surveillance by both domestic and foreign actors.
NSI’s information and operational risk specialists are available during the COVID-19 Pandemic to consult on best practices to avoid being bugged.
Additionally, with revised health measures in place, the following services remain available:
- Computer Security Counter Measures
- Remote Access Security
- Online / Open Source Intelligence Investigations
- Intellectual Property Theft Investigations
- TSCM Bug Sweeps
- Digital Forensic Data Recovery for Mobile Phones, Computers, and the Cloud
- Risk Assessments
- Corporate and Private Investigations
- Due Diligence Background Checks
- Secure Encrypted Communications Mobile and Desktop
- Geopolitical Risk Reports
To avoid a potentially catastrophic information breach contact NSI today on 1300 000 NSI (674).