ASSURED CONNECTIVITY – IMPROVING OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE
STAYING CONNECTED IN A CONNECTED WORLD IS VITAL FOR BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT.
For truly global connectivity, satellite phones are unmatched for their reach, reliability, and ability to ensure operational resilience. Now you can stay connected, coordinate schedules, conduct business and have conference calls anywhere in the world.
For the past two decades, NSI has consulted on the communications requirements of numerous multinational organisations.
This wealth of experience will be at your disposal when our specialist team designs a communications architecture to suit the specific needs of your organisation. With close links to all of the top Satcoms providers, NSI can provide solutions with the following class-leading features:
- Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 percent, and is dust, splash, and shock-resistant – up to IP67 with MIL 810 G/F.
- Integrated GPS enabled SOS button, capable of WHS monitoring.
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, and Galileo.
- Global coverage keeps you connected worldwide.
- Dual Sim Capabilities.
- Intuitive User Interface.
- Devices are available for land mobile, maritime, or aircraft.
- Devices available that are designed to withstand the harshest environments.
- Satellite hotspot devices are available.
The most sophisticated communications devices will be rendered useless if the user experience is lacking.
NSI sourced satcomms enjoy the following benefits:
- Calls, SMS, fax, email, voicemail, and internet connectivity.
- Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
- Network registration in less than 45 seconds
- Unrivaled battery life up to 11 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant anti-glare display that’s readable even in bright sunlight.
- Satellite phones with standard Australian ‘04’ mobile numbers
- Low satellite call rates so you can call when you need to
- Callers to you pay standard Australian mobile rates
- Australian Customer Care team is here to assist you