If you have a concern that you may be the victim of illegal surveillance through the use of spyware and you wish to have evidence of this provided to a court of law, Contact NSI Global Today for a confidential consultation.
Before doing so, however, it’s important to ensure a secure and trustworthy communication process.
What To Do if Your Phone or Computer is Infected with Spyware?
Here’s our 10-step guide on How You Should Proceed:
- Gather Information: Before contacting NSI Global, you should gather as much information as possible about the suspected spyware infection. This can include any unusual behaviour of their phone, suspicious apps, unexpected battery drain, or unauthorised access. Most importantly, be sure to include details of specific circumstances where a third party possessed knowledge of your private conversations, locations, or online activity.
- Use Secure Channels: If you suspect your devices, vehicle, or premises have been compromised, please leave the suspected device behind (including smartwatches) and call NSI Global on 1300 000 674 from an associate’s device or an external landline outside of the premises and away from your vehicle to prevent further communications from being intercepted.
- Meet at a Secure Location: Where possible, we can arrange a face-to-face appointment for a confidential discussion at our radio-shielded, Digital Forensics Lab in Sydney’s Olympic Park. We have 24-hour surveillance and have ensured that our property is fortified against bugging technology to secure your privacy.
- We will place the Device in a Signal Blocking Security Pouch: Before commencing your face-to-face consultation, the switched-off device will be placed in a Radio Frequency Shielded Pouch to block any outgoing transmissions to the Spyware Operator.
- Professional Examination: Once you decide to go ahead with an examination of your device, our team of experienced digital forensic examiners will conduct a comprehensive analysis. This involves using advanced tools and techniques to detect, isolate, and remove any spyware or malicious software present on your device.
- Preserving Evidence: Our experts follow strict protocols to ensure the integrity of the evidence collected during the examination. This evidence can be crucial if you decide to take legal action or involve law enforcement agencies.
- Analysis and Reporting: After the examination, we will provide you with a detailed report that outlines our findings. This report can serve as valuable evidence in any legal proceedings or actions you might take against the perpetrators.
- Remediation and Protection: If spyware or malware is indeed found, our team can guide you through the process of removing the malicious software and implementing security measures to prevent future infections.
- Litigation Support: In cases where legal action is warranted, our findings and expert testimony can provide vital support for your case. We can collaborate with law enforcement and legal professionals to ensure that justice is served.
- Learn and Prevent: Beyond addressing the immediate threat, NSI Global offers guidance on how to protect yourself from future spyware threats. We educate you about best practices for device security, safe online behaviour, and app usage to minimize the risk of future infections.