NSI’s Encrypted Push To Talk (PTT) Communications solution can quickly and easily operate with your existing PTT solution.
We support a large range of standards-based technologies and a wide range of configuration options, helping protect the investment you’ve already made. We have ensured that EchoPTT uses end-to-end encryption using nothing less than AES256 Encryption Technology. The system also requires mutual authentication using standard of customer-issued X.509 certificates.
Real-Time Team Communications
- Local or Global Real-Time Communications – Whether your team is based locally or in multiple sites across the world, EchoPTT is the best choice for instant, encrypted, secure communications.
- Group Chats – You are able to converse in separate groups or broadcast to all groups.
- Supports INFOSEC Requirements – EchoPTT adheres to strict INFOSEC requirements, with AES256 encryption on all traffic, encryption on unicast interlinks crossing private and/or public networks, and X.509 certificate-based mutual authentication.
- Interoperability – Designed to be interoperable and support combat net radios, standards-based RoIP applications for military, IP-based audio interoperability with Motorola Solutions, Cisco InstantConnect™, TrellisWare, Silvus Technologies.
- Radio Gateways – Vendors such as Vocality/Cubic, Cisco, Raytheon, and Klas Telecom are supported.
- Networking – Useable on wired and wireless networks, including Wi-Fi, 5G, LTE, 3G and SATCOM.
- Application Deployment and Control – Supported using industry-standard Mobile Device Management (MDM) vendors such as AirWatch, MobileIron, Blackberry/Good Technologies, and Citrix.