Equipment for wireless interception of mobile phone calls and messages has become available at such low prices that it is deployed frequently, even in comparatively small business conflicts. So using encryption to protect your privacy is a wise choice. If you conduct business that is of high sensitivity; in conflict zones or a high security area, using secure communications such as an encrypted phone is a must.
By combining GSMK’s renowned end-to-end voice and message encryption with a highly sophisticated approach towards mobile device protection, the Cryptophone 500i offers a defence-grade mobile phone security solution with true 360° mobile device security.
The CP-500i has the following features:
- Encrypted Storage System – Contacts, messages, and notes with smart folders protects data at rest against unauthorised access.
- Secure Contacts and Call History – Your whole contact list and call history are kept secure. Protecting ‘when you called’ someone is as important as ‘who you called’.
- Voice Encryption – Secure end-to-end encrypted voice over IP calls on any network – GSM, 3G, 4G, WLAN.
- Secure Messaging – Based on the same strong encryption algorithms used for GSMK Cryptophone voice encryption.
- Device Protection – Control access to the network, data, and sensors like the camera and microphone.
- Verifiable Source Code – The only secure phone on the market with source code available for independent security assessments.
- Android OS – Built from source code with granular security management, and security optimised components and communication stacks.