The NSI Encrypted Hardened Mobile Phone has been designed with security in mind. It provides a layer of defence against cybercrime. Offering a custom operating system with full controls, and high-end encryption, the NSI Secure Mobile Phone protects you from spyware and privacy breaches.
NSI’s Encrypted Hardened Mobile Phone includes:
- Secure and Work Modes
- Custom Secure Operating System with
- Threat Detection System
- Separate password-protected areas for the OS, apps and storage
- Multi-IMSI Secure SIM card
- AES-128 bit encryption
- End-to-end encryption using PGP, ZRTP, OTR
- Tamper auto wipe
- Granular control of functions
Please note: The purchase of NSI’s Encrypted Communications devices requires un-validated customers to be vetted through a thorough due diligence process. The purchase of these devices must be through a current, operating Australian company, State and Federal Law Enforcement or Australian Government Department.
Who is it for?
- Government and Organisations such as Defence, Security, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Energy, and Mining that are serious about their privacy.
What’s in the box?
- NSI Encrypted Hardened Mobile Phone
- USB Cable and Charger
- Screen Protector
- Protective Case
- SIM Card with 1-year access (yearly fees apply)
- Operating System
- MediaTek Octa Core 2.0 GHz
- Type: LCD
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Card Slot: MicroSD
- Internal: 4GB RAM, 64GB Memory
- Battery Life:
- Talk Time – 10 – 16 hours, Standby Time – up to 200 hours*
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Main Camera: Dual 13 MP
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Encrypted Chats
- Encrypted Calls
- Encrypted Emails
- Secure File Storage
- Proximity Sensor
- Can only be used to communicate with the same phone. The device is not able to call or message a normal device.