The NSI Secure Mobile Phone has been designed with security in mind. It provides a layer of defence against cybercrime. Offering a custom operating system with full controls, and high-end encryption, the NSI Secure Mobile Phone protects you from spyware and privacy breaches.
NSI’s Entry Level Secure Mobile Phone includes:
- Secure Boot Loader
- Custom Operating System
- Threat Detection System
- Encrypted voice calls using ZRTP and SHA-2 hashing
- Encryption keys that are destroyed after each call
- Encrypted messaging using 256-bit AES cipher
- Secure Connection established with RSA 2048
- Self Destructing Messages
- Can be hosted or set up as an on-premise solution
- Encrypted Data at Rest
Please note: The purchase of NSI’s Encrypted Communications devices requires un-validated customers to be vetted through a thorough due diligence process. The purchase of these devices must be through a current, operating Australian company, State and Federal Law Enforcement or Australian Government Department.
Who is it for?
- Organisations that want to manage their mobile communications and data privacy.
What’s in the box?
- NSI Secure Mobile Phone
- Operating System
- MediaTek Octa Core 2.0 GHz
- Type: IPS
- Size: 5.7 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 px, 18:9 ratio
- Card Slot: MicroSD
- Internal: 3GB RAM, 32GB Memory
- Battery Life:
- Talk Time – 10 – 16 hours, Standby Time – up to 200 hours*
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Main Camera: 16 MP
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP
- Fingerprint Reader
- Proximity Sensor
- Encrypted mode can only be used to communicate with the same phone. The device is able to call and message a normal device and function as a normal phone without encryption.