The NSI Encrypted Secure Desk Phone is the desktop communications system of choice for ministries, embassies and organisations. It comes with full source code available for independent review. An independent assessment is able to be conducted to ensure that you can rely on strong encryption without any backdoors in the communications device that you entrust your security to. The NSI Secure Encrypted Desk Phones enable you to put the trust where it belongs – in a trustworthy, open and scientific verification process. NSI Secure Encrypted Desk Phones technology is based on well-researched algorithms for both encryption and voice processing.
NSI’s Encrypted Secure Desk Phone includes:
- Proprietary SIP Number, no VoIP
- End-to-end encryption, no decryption at the server
- Encryption: AES256 and TwoFish algorithms
- Encrypted Storage for contacts and messages protects data at rest
- Interoperability – IP PBX Integration with Virtual Extensions
- Option to communicate with selected IP mobile, satellite and fixed-line devices
- Key exchange using Diffie Hellman at 4096 bit
Please note: The purchase of NSI’s Encrypted Communications devices requires un-validated customers to be vetted. The purchase of these devices must be through a current, operating Australian company.
Who is it for?
- Government, Law Enforcement, and Organisations such as Defence, Security, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Energy, and Mining that require privacy and interception protection.
What’s in the box?
- NSI Encrypted Secure Desk Phone
- Power Supply with Country Specific plug
- User Guide
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface (RJ-45)
- Power Supply
- Power consumption 3.3W min.
- PoE, IEEE 802.3af (Class 0)
- External power supply (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- C13 Connector with country specific plug
- Type: Colour TFT LCD (angle adjustable)
- Size: 5 inches (12.7cm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Capacitive touch
- LED call indicator
- Handset with Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Dynamic microphones
- Hook Switch
- 15 programmable keys
- 5 way navigation element
- Dial pad and 12 function keys
- 275 mm x 148/170/190 mm x 210 mm
- Encrypted Messaging
- Encrypted Calls
- Full source code available for review
- Future proof platform
- Hardened operating system
- Encrypted mode can only be used to communicate with the same phone. The device is able to call and message a normal device and function as a normal phone without encryption.