NSI Global Counter Intelligence are leaders in secure encrypted communication technologies. The EchoPTT platform is perfect for two or more people. Capable of operating in complex network environments and without any server infrastructure. The push-to-talk system uses military-grade security and a unique, server-less method of operation. EchoPTT supports a large range of standards-based technologies and a wide range of configuration options, helping protect the investment you’ve already made. We have ensured that EchoPTT uses end-to-end encryption using nothing less than AES256 Encryption Technology. The system also requires mutual authentication using standard customer-issued X.509 certificates. EchoPTT also works on VPN’s.
Echo Push to Talk provides real-time team communications:
- Local or Global Real-Time Communications.
- Group Chats.
- Supports Information Security Requirements with AES256 Encryption.
- Interoperability with Military Combat Net Radios, Motorola, Cisco InstantConnect™, TrellisWare, Silvus Technologies.
- Useable on wired or wireless networks including Wi-Fi, 5G, LTE, 3G, and SATCOM.
- Application Deployment and Control – can be used with MDM vendors (AirWatch, MobileIron, Citrix, BlackBerry/Good).