60 Minutes Special Investigation: BUGGED, TRACKED, HACKED
NSI consulted with Ross Coulthard of 60 Minutes on this Special Investigation back in 2015. Currently, every commonly available cell phone on Earth is vulnerable to a Signalling Standard 7 (SS7) attack which allows complete covert access to your phone.
• ALL communications to and from your phone can be intercepted.
• Your camera and microphone can be remotely activated and used as a listening or recording device.
• Your phone can be GPS tracked 24hrs a day.
• All text messages can be viewed and remotely deleted.
• All saved passwords including those for banking apps are viewable.
• None of this access leaves a trace on your standard device.
Again this story aired 2 years ago! As we all know COVERT TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT STAND STILL. Advancements are constantly being made.
If you are concerned about your, your family’s, or your organisation’s privacy, you must watch this special report.
For a CONFIDENTIAL discussion on this topic, purchase details for Cryptophone encrypted communications, or other counterintelligence matters, please do not hesitate to call the NSI team on +61 1300 000 674 or email email@example.com
Share This Article:
DON’T TAKE THE RISK WITH AN INFERIOR, INCOMPLETE SERVICE!
Contact NSI to and speak with our Technical Surveillance Counter Measures team.